A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday Wishlist 2009

I've seen some Christmas wishlists going around lately, and I love looking at them, so I thought you might want to take a peek at mine, too. Well, My birthday is on the 28th of November, so this is more like a birthday list for me, but same idea. :) So here are the things that top my list:


1. These Cowboy Boots

2. These shoes (I have these and they're soooo comfortable; I get so many compliments on them.)

Or maybe these...

3.This essential tool- the Corner Chomper:

4. This new Martha Stewart Punch:

5. These fab Hero Arts Stamps:

6. Some goodies from PaperTrey Ink:
The Giga Guidelines stamp set:

Vintage Cream Pigment Ink

The Holiday Mix and Orange Zest Buttons:

And some twine would be nice:

7. And these also make the list- some noise-canceling headphones (I love my roommates, but they really are the loudest people ever.)
So that's my little post for today- something to keep me upbeat even though this is the 5th day of me being sick with the dreaded H1N1. It's not the sickest I've ever been, but I have no energy to do anything at all except for watching project runway all day. Ha! Happy Friday everyone!

Love.

Brit

P.S.- What things are on your wishlist this season? I'm always looking for ideas!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I haven't had time to think of my wishlist as I just realized how close it is to Christmas and I have NOT done any shopping for the people on my list! Gasp!

Also I had to be all goofy and say "cool my birthday is on the 26th !" I love it when it falls on Thanksgiving!

Hope you feel better soon!!

Tracey said...

OMGOODNESS!!! your wish list is almost identical to mine, well mabe except for the boots...I'm to old for them LOL! Wishing you luck on that list!
TRace