A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

101 Things I Love - 2009 edition

Remember this layout from a year ago? Well, I decided to do another one. It's important for me right now to think about all of the things and people I love and appreciate them. I'm at a crossroads in my life right now where I have two real choices- work my hardest to find a job and end up somewhere where I won't be happy, or create and do odd jobs to make money. I have thinking to do that may have a huge impact on my future, but I'm having trouble with it. It's my job right now to take this all into my own hands, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.

This is me today.

Okay, happier things now. Here's the layout. I love it! (Click to enlarge!)

Close-uppppp (dimension :P ):

Supplies: Cardstock- The Paper Studio, Foam Letters- American Crafts, Ink- Stazon by Tsukineko, Pen- Signo Uniball, Thread- DMC, White Paint Pen- ZIG, and Panda and Sushi stickers- from here.

I'm going to go finish a layout featuring October Afternoon Cherry Hill and work on a card for 2 Sketches 4 You's Ultimate Card Showdown. Fun fun! I think I'll also paint this afternoon. Maybe I can make money that way. Ha.

Have a wonderful afternoon, loves.

Love.

Brit

P.S.- This movie is adorable- I highly recommend. Grrreat for kids and everyone else. :)

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

we loved it too! so creative!!

Raven said...

Great idea! Here is something funny-I am doing to same thing on my blog!