A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

One more thing...

I needed one more thing to extend my coveted procrastinating homework time. I essentially have about twenty hours of work to put in on design projects in the next couple days, so I really should get started. In a while, the boyfriend is coming over and maybe I'll be more focused to get work done when he's deep into the world of mechanical engineering (blah).

Regardless of why I'm writing, I have a few cute things to share with you:

1. Card for one of my boyfriend's roommates- seriously one of the nicest people I've ever met. He was so excited to receive it yesterday! Happy birthday, buddy. :)


Supplies: pp- My Mind's Eye, cs- The Paper Studio (white) and unknown (green), ribbon- Offray, "happy birthday" stamp- Studio G, black marker- ZIG, green ink- Tsukineko (StazOn)

2. I felt like scrapping some of the pictures I got in the mail the other day. Here's one that shows my mess packing back at home, packing it all into the van, and then the drive into Minneapolis. I love this paper so much! <3 style="text-align: center;">I added a little "pop" with some pop dots.I loooove writing like this. I wish my handwriting looked this neat when I wasn't trying so hard!

Supplies: pp- American Crafts, cs- Bazzill, arrows- Grungeboard by Tim Holtz, letter stickers- American Crafts, black pen- American Crafts, black ink- Tsukineko (StazOn), rub-on letters- Miss Elizabeth's, black paint pen (on backside of transparent brackets)- ZIG, brackets- Making Memories, pop dots- EK Success

That's all in the scrapbooking world for now, but I have another little thing to share. How cute is this sweatshirt?

Their new CD comes out on Tuesday... I'm excited.

Okay, time to go eat and get started on some not-so-fun stuff.

Peace.

Brit

No comments: