A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A quick share...

This week is going wonderfully. I found a library that not only is super quiet to get my work done but is absolutely gorgeous as well. Sometime, I'll take pictures to show you. I love it there. I finally got my art supplies for my Color in Design class, and I'm almost done with my first project... I just need to find a pencil sharpener. I packed SO much stuff- how did I forget my pencil sharpener?

Anyways, miss Jingle sent me a sweet little RAK the other day, and I love it! Thank you very much. Here's a picture (please ignore the pen...):


Secondly, I actually finished a layout the other day. Psht, homework- what does that mean? I'm going to try to do one a week. It's easy to forget how theraputic scrapbooking is for me...

Supplies: white pen- Sakura, cs- Archiver's, pp- I have no idea (anyone know?), clip- Making Memories, chipboard- Heidi Swapp, black and white paint markers- ZIG by EK Success, letter stickers- Making Memories, black ink- Stazon, lace paper (used for a template for coloring in with white for a shabby look)- KI Memories

Let me know what you think! I think My favorite part is the backgroud behind the title. It turned out completely differently from I planned, but it looks really cool.

Alright, mental break over- I have to get working on some homework and get to class. Soon, I'll have a couple of cards to show you- lots of friend's birthdays and other stuff like that are coming up. Holla if you like the page!

Brit

No comments: