A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love scrapbooking...

at 3 in the morning. Yup, that's what I was doing last night. I did finish one layout and complete another whole one, though. I'm so excited! Three projects to share with you today:

1. COCOA challenge for this week. This was the layout I finished last night... I really am enjoying the colors on this and I LOVE the pictures. I'm honestly thinking about getting that boat one blown up to a huge size to use as a poster. I wonder how every picture I took during the trip ended up with olive green in it? Weird.


Supplies: pp- Basic Grey, cs- DCWV (blue) and The Paper Studio (white and black), Embossing powder- Ranger, Ink- Tsukineko, owl- from here, marker- ZIG, ribbon, buttons, rubon, and letter stickers- unknown.

2. My three new things layout for the Outside In Challenge Group at the CKMB... This is seriously my favorite layout right now. My three new things were my threading water punch (<3),
Supplies: border punch- Fiskars, Embossing powder- Ranger, stamps- Scrappy Cat, cs- The Paper Studio (white), unknown (blue and yellow), foam dots- EK Success, butterfly- my own design.

3. The Atlanta Album... I really enjoyed doing this 8 by 8 album about my trip there in April. Here are some pictures:

(just click on the pictures for a closer look)

Supplies: pp- Crate Paper, cs- Bazzill (colors), The Paper Studio (white), chipboard- Heidi Swapp, Basic Grey, and The Paper Studio, letter stickers- American Crafts and The Paper Studio, pen- ZIG and American Crafts, ink- Tsukineko, embossing powder- Ranger, label stamp- 7 Gypsies, rub ons- American crafts, Narratives, Karen Foster Design, and Doodblebug Design, photo corners- 3M, brads- The Paper Studio, deco scissors- The Paper Studio, circle punch- EK Success... anything I missed? Just ask.

Oh, and one more thing. I made this the other day here. It's really simple- you just plug in the address of your blog, and it uses your most frequently used words in a word cloud. Pretty cool, eh?


I'm glad I finally got some stuff done around here! Now on to the next project...

Brit

No comments: