As predicted, the last couple weeks have been a complete whirlwind. I would say I was going at about 30 mph all summer, and then as soon as I got back to the twin cities, I was thrown into a 80 mph environment. That's a lot of adjusting to do! I thought I would do a quick update on some random things going on. I'm dying to share my cute apartment with you and other things I've been working on, but that's for another day. (A day that I hope is very, very soon!)
1. We're all moved in to our apartment, and love it here. Here are all four of us- aren't the girls I live with adorable?
L to R: Emma, Jen, Me, and Alex
2. With coming back to campus means ample oppurtunity to celebrate... uh, college life. Like at the toga party we went to last Friday. First Toga Party = now I'm a real college student. I thought we looked pretty cute:
(I'll definitely edit that picture when I get a moment. I just wanted to show you!)
3. I've been... errr... drawing lately. Well, drawing in the broadest sense of the word. It's been a while, but here's part of an assignment I had to turn in yesterday. We had to draw a composition of eggs and show "depth" and "shallowness"- I think I did alright, but we were only supposed to spend two hours on the whole thing, so this is what I could do in that time:
4. The Office tonight was amaaaazing. So glad it's back for another season, and so glad about Pam and Jim. :)
5. I'm going to Scrapfest tomorrow! I get to meet Jennifer McGuire and Kelly Purkey, and I'm so flipping excited. I think they're both wonderful! I'll make sure to tell you all about it when I get back. :) I have to leave for that in about 8 hours, though, so I think it's time to be for me. Must get good sleep!
6. I really promise that I'll be back to share some cute things later. Promise.
Have a wonderful day! Hope to see you around soon. :)