A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What up yo?

That's a regular greeting amongst my group of friends, and I like it.

Today is a strange day- I actually have some time to sit and think. I like that. I thought I'd pop on to share a few things with you today.

1. I absolutely am in love with this patterned paper from Scenic Route. It's one of their older collections, but I've been eyeing it up for so long. It felt great to finally use it. The card is super simple and utilizes some chipboard I had lying around. I'm not to crazy about the circle I put on with the glitter heart on it, but I couldn't figure out what else to do. Oh well, I had fun making it. The card that I made the other day for my boyfriend:

Supplies: cardstock- Bazzill, patterned paper- Scenic Route, Ink- Tsukineko (VersaMagic in Dark Sky), chipboard- Basic Grey (star), Heidi Swapp ("3"), K & Company ("love"), Making Memories (circle), stickles (on "3")- Ranger, other- glitter and glue (heart)

2. I'm so pumped about this, that I keep marking it "unread" in my google reader so I can see it every day. Let me chart out this awesomeness for you:
October Afternoon (LOVE) + Their new Cherry Hill Line (LOVE) + 8 by 8 paper pad (OMG LOVE) =
As soon as I find this in a store, online, on the moon, whereever, I'm going to buy it. <3

3. This call Check it out. I think this would be a fun thing to do. Plus, that means writing articles on new products. I would love doing that.

4. Jingle's having a giveaway. I really don't need any more scrapbooking things to fit into this little room that I live in, but maybe you'd like to check it out. Good luck!

That's all for now, but maybe I'll have a little time to scrapbook one of these days. Wouldn't that be great?

Love.

Brit

No comments: